Modern technologies for engineering, applied mechanics and material science : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 5th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Technology (ICMST 2014), June 7-8, 2014, Sarawak, Malaysia /
Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2014 International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Technology (ICMST 2014), June 7-8, 2014, Sarawek, Malaysia. The 49 papers are grouped as follows: Chapter 1: Advanced Materials Engineering and Technological Processes, Chapter 2: Applied...
|Format:||Conference Proceeding eBook|
Zurich, Switzerland :
Trans Tech Publications,
|Series:||Advanced materials research ;
v. 980. |
- Modern Technologies for Engineering, Applied Mechanics and Material Science; Preface and Committees; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Advanced Materials Engineering and Technological Processes; Properties and Growth Rate of Intermetallic Al-Fe through Hot Dipped Aluminizing; Performance Evaluations of Carbon/Glass Hybrid Polymer Composites; Bioactivity Behavior of YSZ-Al2O3/10HAP Bioceramics Composites in Simulated Body Fluid; Water Absorbency Properties of OPEFB Filled Hydrogels Composites; Oil Palm Fibre and Nano-Silica Reinforced Epoxy Composite Material.
- Preparation and Dimensional Stability of Organo-Montmorillonite (O-MMT) Treated Unsaturated Polyester Hybrid Composites Filled with Keratin FiberA Critical Survey of Ceramics Materials for Production of Automotive Engine Block; Optical Properties of Gallium Nitride Heterostructures Grown on Silicon for Waveguiding Application; Effect of Austenizing and Tempering Time on Corrosion Rate of Austenitic Stainless Steel in Oxalic Acid; Analysis of Thickness Strain Prediction in Warm Deep Drawing of Ti-6Al-4V Alloy.
- Evaluation of CO2 Uptake under Mild Accelerated Carbonation Conditions in Cement-Based and Lime-Based MortarsA Breif Review on Manufacturing of Al-TiC MMC; The Investigation of Microstructures Fabrication on Quartz Substrate Employing Electron Beam Lithography (EBL) and ICP-RIE Process; Potential of Clay Deposits in Kelantan for Ceramic Production: A Literature Analysis; Chapter 2: Applied Mechanics and its Applications in Civil Engineering; Finite Element Prediction of Mechanical Behaviour under Bending of Honeycomb Sandwich Panels.
- The Effect of Alkali Treatment of OPKS Filler on Mechanical Property of Polyester-CompositeEffect of Curing Age on the Compressive Strength of Petrovege Blocks; Evaluation of Spur Gear Pair on Tooth Root Bending Stress in Yawing Misalignment Contact Condition; The Effect of Morphing Force on Aerodynamic Performances of TM Wing; Analysis of Concurrent Brake Application for Underbone Motorcycle; The Three-Dimensional Unsteady Numerical Analysis of the Internal Flow Field of the New Control Valve; Determination of Nozzle Angle for Flow Performance in Supersonic Subsea Compact Wet Gas Separator.
- Identification of the Mechanical Properties of High-Strength Steel Using Digital Image CorrelationComparison of the Stress-Strain Behaviour of Cast TiAl6V4, Porous TiAl6V4 and Cortical Bone during the Mechanical Load Caused by Common Daily Activities; Development of Splice Connections for Precast Concrete Structures; Study of Ultra High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concrete with Expansive and Shrinkage Reducing Agents; Lightweight Aggregate Mortars for Sustainable and Energy-Efficient Building; Study on Damage Modes of a Sandwich Panel Impacted Repeatedly.