Greening health care : how hospitals can heal the planet /
"The relationship between hospitals and the environment is defined by a glaring contradiction: as health care facilities deliver care at any cost, their environmental footprint -- pollution, waste production, unsustainable food services -- contributes to harming community health. Greening Healt...
Oxford University Press,
- Launching a green revolution in health care
- The health implications of climate change
- The business case for total health
- Food for health
- Managing and minimizing hospital waste
- Green chemicals and the detoxing of health care
- Environmentally preferable purchasing: what we buy matters
- Greening the built health care environment
- Measuring and reporting: sustainability gets sophisticated
- Community benefit and the determinants of health.