Globalization in Africa : recolonization or renaissance? /
Is globalization good for Africa? Padraig Carmody explores the evolving nature and impact of globalization throughout the continent, as China, the US, and other economic powers exert their influence. Drawing especially on the cases of Chad, Sudan, and Zambia, Carmody considers whether the resource c...
Boulder, Colo. :
Lynne Rienner Publishers,
- - Chinese and US interests in Africa (with Francis Owusu)
- - The commodity boom
- - The scramble for oil : insights from Chad and Sudan
- - Overcoming the resource curse : the Zambian case
- - The mobile phone revolution
- - Global turbulence and African growth.