The 2012 presidential election : forecasts, outcomes, and consequences /
Analyses of the 2012 presidential election are already emerging, with various retrospectives, accounts, and predictions in the works. This volume includes some of the most recognized scholars in the field and innovative younger scholars who provide a fresh perspective on the election. It is a divers...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Rowman & Littlefield,
- Forecasting the 2012 U.S. Presidential Election: Should We Have Known All Along That Obama Would Win? / Robert S. Erikson
- The Role of Religion in the 2012 U.S. Presidential Election / Mark D. Brewer and Richard J. Powell
- American Jews and the 2012 Election / Eric M. Uslaner
- Emotions and Race in the 2012 American Presidential Election / David P. Redlawsk, Caroline J. Tolbert, and Natasha Altema McNeely
- The Interplay of Macropartisanship and Macrohandling, and the 2012 Electoral Success of the Democratic Party / Amnon Cavari
- Lessons of Defeat: Republican Party Responses to the 2012 Presidential Election / Kenneth R. Mayer
- The 2012-2013 Transition to the Second Obama Administration / James D. King and James W. Riddlesperger Jr.
- The Implications of the 2012 Presidential Election for Presidential-Congressional Relations: Change or More of the Same? / Jeffrey E. Cohen, Jon R. Bond, and Richard Fleisher.