Current research on bisexuality /
Current Research on Bisexuality is an important resource on recent psychological and sociological findings in bisexual studies. The authors provide research findings and case studies that add to our understanding of bisexual identity, bisexuality and relationships, bisexuality and ethnicity, and att...
Binghamton, N.Y. :
Harrington Park Press,
|Series:||Journal of bisexuality monographic "separates"
- The bisexual experience : living in a dichotomous culture
- Mary Bradford
- Bisexuality among self-identified heterosexual college students / Robin Hoburg [and others]
- Friendships across sexual orientations : experiences of bisexual women in early adulthood / Paz Galupo, Carin A. Sailer, Sarah St. John
- How many bisexuals does it take? / Dan Clurman
- Works in progress : how mixed-orientation couples maintain their marriages after the wives come out / Amity Pierce Buxton
- Negotiating (non) monogamy : bisexuality and intimate relationships / Kirsten McLean
- The intersection of race and bisexuality : a critical overview of the literature and past, present, and future directions of the "borderlands" / J. Fuji Collins
- Attitudes toward bisexual women and men : current research, future directions / Tania Israel, Jonathan J. Mohr
- Best case sexual scenario / Dan Clurman
- Mental health services experiences of bisexual women and bisexual men : an empirical study / Emily H. Page
- Bisexuality : a reader's guide to the social science literature / Ronald C. Fox
- Frida and Oscar / Wayne Bryant
- Bisexual and gay husbands : their stories, their words / edited by Fritz Klein, Thomas Schwartz ; reviewed by Larry W. Peterson.