Monkeys : biology, behavior, and disorders /
New York. :
Nova Science Publishers, Inc.,
|Series:||Animal science, issues, and professions series.
Table of Contents:
- Integrative models of aging in the nonhuman primate
- Effects of adverse rearing experience on organization of brain and behavior in nonhuman primates
- Parent-infant relationship in marmosets
- Exploration and ambulatory behaviours in normal and fornix transected macaque monkeys in an open space
- Neurobiological correlates of behavioral and cognitive performance in nonhuman primates
- Planning abilities of monkeys
- Neuropeptides in the monkey brainstem
- Developmental neuronal toxicity and the rhesus monkey
- Visual processing in the monkey.