International liquidity and the financial crisis /
Explains how the financial crisis spread across the world, how damage was contained and how the monetary world has changed.
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
- The domestic liquidity crisis in the USA
- International liquidity crises outside of the USA
- Effects on financial markets outside the USA
- The theory of central banking before the crisis and the practice of central banking during the crisis
- Swap lines
- Which countries received swap lines?
- Did the swap providers achieve their objectives?
- How did the swap lines affect the recipients?
- Propagation and scale of the 1931 crisis
- The management of the 1931 crisis
- A comparison of 1931 and 2008
- International liquidity management.