Sustainable green chemistry /
"Sustainable Green Chemistry, the 1st volume of Green Chemical Processing, covers several key aspects of modern green processing. The scope of this volume goes beyond bio- and organic chemistry, highlighting the ecological and economic benefits of enhanced sustainability in such diverse fields...
Berlin ; Boston :
|Series:||Green chemical processing ;
vol. 1. |
Table of Contents:
- Where We Are and Where We Are Going with Green Chemistry
- Upon Further Review: A Commodity Chemist on Green Chemistry
- Green chemistry: Progress and Barriers
- Switchable Polarity Solvents: Are They Green?
- Toward a Greenish Nuclear Fuel Cycle: Ionic Liquids as Solvents for Spent Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing and Other Decontamination Processes for Contaminated Metal Waste
- Green Disposal of Waste Bisphenol A
- Green Chemistry Pedagogy
- How the Principles of Green Chemistry Changed the Way Organic Chemistry Labs Are Taught at the University of Detroit Mercy
- Greening the Curriculum: Traditional and Online Offerings for Science and Nonscience Majors.