The ACS guide to scholarly communication /
"The ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication covers everything from classic journal authoring topics (now completely modernized) such as Organization of Your Article and Peer Review, to styling conventions needed for all scholarly communication, such as Chemical Nomenclature and Effective Writing...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
Washington, DC :
American Chemical Society,
- Part 1: Scientific communication
- Part 2: Scientific journals
- Part 3: Data in the Google era
- Part 4: Scientific style conventions
- Part 5: Editorial style conventions.