Neolithic stepping stones : excavation and survey within the western seaways of Britain, 2008-2014 /
"The 'western seaways' are an arc of sea extending from the Channel Islands in the south, through the Isles of Scilly around to Orkney in the north. This maritime zone has long been seen as a crucial corridor of interaction during later prehistory. Connections across it potentially le...
Oxford ; Philadelphia :
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Introduction to the Stepping Stones Project
- L'Erée, Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Old Quay, St. Martin's, Isles of Scilly
- An Doirlinn, South Uist, Outer Hebrides
- Discussion: "Insular connectivity" across the western seaways
- Appendix 1: Chipped stone post-excavation analysis sampling strategies.