Morgenthau, law and realism /
Although he is widely regarded as the 'founding father' of realism in International Relations, this book argues that Hans J. Morgenthau's legal background has largely been neglected in discussions of his place in the 'canon' of IR theory. Morgenthau was a legal scholar of Ge...
Cambridge University Press,
- Hans J. Morgenthau in international relations
- The justiciability of disputes
- Hans Kelsen and the reality of norms
- Legal realism and behaviouralist social science
- Legalism, romanticism and irresponsible statecraft
- The legacy of legal formalism.