Flexagons inside out /
Flexagons are hinged polygons that have the intriguing property of displaying different pairs of faces when they are flexed. Workable paper models of flexagons are easy to make and entertaining to manipulate. Flexagons have a surprisingly complex mathematical structure and just how a flexagon works...
Cambridge University Press,
Table of Contents:
- 1. Making and flexing flexagons
- 2. Early history of flexagons
- 3. Geometry of flexagons
- 4. Hexaflexagons
- 5. Hexaflexagon variations
- 6. Square flexagons
- 7. Introduction to convex polygon flexagons
- 8. Typical convex polygon flexagons
- 9. Ring flexagons
- 10. Distorted polygon flexagons
- 11. Flexahedra.