Optimal device design /
Explore the frontier of device engineering by applying optimization to nanoscience and device design. This cutting-edge work shows how robust, manufacturable designs that meet previously unobtainable system specifications can be created using a combination of modern computer power, adaptive algorith...
Cambridge University Press,
Table of Contents:
- Frontiers in device engineering
- Atoms-up design
- Electron devices and electron transport
- Aperiodic dielectric design
- Design at the classical-quantum boundary
- Robust optimization in high dimensions
- Mathematical framework for optimal design
- Future directions
- Global optimization algorithms.