Beyond environmental law : policy proposals for a better environmental future /
This book offers a vision for the third generation of environmental law designed to enhance its ability to protect our environment. The book presents two core proposals, an Environmental Legacy Act to preserve a defined environmental legacy for future generations and an Environmental Competition Sta...
Cambridge University Press,
- The case for the National Environmental Legacy Act / Alyson C. Flournoy
- The necessity of procedural reform / Sidney Shapiro
- Shifting baselines and backsliding benchmarks : the need for the National Environmental Legacy Act to address the ecologies of restoration, resilience, and reconciliation / Thomas T. Ankersen and Kevin E. Regan
- Valuing nature : the challenge of the National Environmental Legacy Act / Mark T. Brown and Mary Jane Angelo
- Citizen science and the next generation of environmental law / Christine Overdevest and Brian Mayer
- Creating National Environmental Legacy Act information : the double standard / Walter A. Rosenbaum
- The Constitution and our debt to the future / Rena Steinzor
- An environmental competition statute / David M. Driesen
- Climate change, federalism, and promoting technological change / David E. Adelman
- The iUtility / Joseph P. Tomain
- Environmental patriotism / Christine A. Klein.