Neural basis of semantic memory /
The advent of modern investigative techniques to explore brain function has led to major advances in understanding the neural organization and mechanisms associated with semantic memory. This book presents current theories by leading experts in the field on how the human nervous system stores and r...
Cambridge University Press,
- Semantic refractory access disorders / Elizabeth K. Warrington and Sebastian J. Crutch
- The anatomical locus of lesion in category-specific semantic disorders and the format of the underlying conceptual representations / Guido Gainotti
- Functional modularity of semantic memory revealed by event-related brain potentials / John Kounios
- Bilingual semantic memory revisited--ERP and fMRI evidence / Sonja A. Kotz and Kerrie E. Elston-Güettler
- Schizophrenia and semantic memory / Michal Assaf [and others]
- Effects of word imageability on semantic access : neuroimaging studies / Jeffrey R. Binder
- The neural systems processing tool and action semantics / Uta Noppeney.
- The semantic representation of nouns and verbs / Kevin Shapiro, Argye E. Hillis and Alfonso Caramazza
- Role of the basal ganglia in language and semantics : supporting cast / Bruce Crosson, Michelle Benjamin, and Ilana Levy
- Process and content in semantic memory / Phyllis Koenig and Murray Grossman
- The conceptual structure account : a cognitive model of semantic memory and its neural instantiation / Kirsten I. Taylor, Helen E. Moss and Lorraine K. Tyler
- Neural foundations for conceptual representations : evidence from functional brain imaging / Alex Martin
- Neural hybrid model of semantic object memory (version 1.1) / John Hart Jr. and Michael A. Kraut.