Economic value of weather and climate forecasts /
Weather and climate extremes can significantly impact the economics of a region. This book examines how weather and climate forecasts can be used to mitigate the impact of the weather on the economy. Interdisciplinary in scope, it explores the meteorological, economic, psychological, and statistical...
Cambridge University Press,
- Weather prediction / Joseph J. Tribbia
- Forecast verification / Allan H. Murphy
- The value of weather information / Stanley R. Johnson and Matthew T. Holt
- Forecast value : prescriptive decision studies / Daniel S. Wilks
- Forecast value : descriptive decision studies / Thomas R. Stewart
- Forecast value : prototype decision-making models / Richard W. Katz and Allan H. Murphy.