Arithmetic of blowup algebras /
This book provides an introduction to recent developments in the theory of blow up algebras - Rees algebras, associated graded rings, Hilbert functions, and birational morphisms. The emphasis is on deriving properties of rings from their specifications in terms of generators and relations. While thi...
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||London Mathematical Society lecture note series ;
Table of Contents:
- Krull dimension
- Syzygetic sequences
- Approximation complexes
- Linkage and Koszul homology
- Arithmetic of Rees algebras
- Ideal transforms
- The equations of Rees algebras
- Commuting varieties of algebra
- Computational methods in commutative algebra.