Services liberalization in the EU and the WTO : concepts, standards and regulatory approaches /
Both in WTO law and EU law there is a dichotomy between liberalisation based on market access and targeting domestic regulation. Consequently, both regimes share the problem of distinguishing national measures impairing market access and those that do not have such effect. Looking at the provision o...
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge studies in European law and policy.
Table of Contents:
- WTO law on services : a starter kit
- The relationship between the EU and the WTO : differentiation and participation
- EU primary law on services : fundamentals and delimitations (with Kathrin Blanck-Putz)
- Deconstructing EU law on services and establishments
- Variatio delectat? : different regulatory approaches for different services
- The services directive : innovation and fragmentation
- The implementation of the services directive : a herculean effort with poor results? (with Georg Adler)
- Principles of services law in the EU and the WTO : comparing the comparable
- Quo vadit?: conclusions and recommendations.