Adult personality growth in psychotherapy /
This book will expand your therapeutic repertoire. Once crises have been resolved, the clinician and patient explore what can change in order to increase the patient's capacities for balance, harmony and satisfaction. Adult personality growth increases self-awareness, amplifies capacities for r...
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge medicine (Series)
- Advancing personality growth in psychotherapy
- Identity functioning and self-states
- Possibilities for change in self-narratives
- Changing relationship patterns
- Advancing relationship capacities
- Improving maladaptive patterns in sexual relationships
- Control and emotional regulation
- Control of unconscious emotional potentials
- Defensive styles
- Emotional avoidance maneuvers.