The Journal of Philology. Volume 4 /

Founded in 1868 by the Cambridge scholars John Eyton Bickersteth Mayor (1825-1910), William George Clark (1821-78), and William Aldis Wright (1831-1914), this biannual journal was a successor to The Journal of Classical and Sacred Philology (also reissued in the Cambridge Library Collection). Unlike...

Full description

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Other Authors: Wright, William Aldis, 1831-1914 (Editor), Mayor, John E. B. 1825-1910 (Editor), Clark, William George, 1821-1878 (Editor)
Format: eBook
Published: Place of publication not identified : publisher not identified, 1872.
Cambridge : Cambridge University Press
Series:Cambridge Library Collection. Classics.
Online Access:CONNECT

Similar Items