Tapirapé : SP22.
This collection about the Tapirapé consists of nine documents, three of which are translations from the Portuguese. Major contributions to the collection are the works of Baldus, and Wagley, which together form a comprehensive overview of traditional Tapirapé ethnography from 1935 to 1965. Other top...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. South America.
- The Tapirapé, a Tupí tribe of central Brazil ; The eating groups and work groups among the Tapirapé / Herbert Baldus
- Culture summary, Tapirapé / Nancy M. Flowers, John Beierle
- Ceremonial redistribution in Tapirapé society ; The Tapirapé during the era of reconstruction / Judith Shapiro
- A Tapirapé comes of age ; Tapirapé social and culture change, 1940-1953 ; Tapirapé shamanism ; World view of the Tapirapé Indians / Charles Wagley
- Welcome of tears, the Tapirapé Indians of central Brazil / Charles Wagley ; maps and diagrs. drawn by David Lindroth.