Samoans : OU08.
This collection about the Samoans consists of 15 documents and a culture summary, covering a wide variety of cultural and historical information from the1830s to the 1990s. The Samoans are Polynesian people who live on a group of small islands in the Central Pacific which constitute the territories...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. Oceania.
- Culture summary, Samoa / Thomas Bargatzky
- Samoan material culture / Te Rangi Hiroa (P.H. Buck)
- Ta'u / Lowell D. Holmes
- Modern Samoa / Felix M. Keesing
- Social organization of Manua ; Role of the individual in Samaon culture ; Samoan children at work and play ; Americanization in Samoa / Margaret Mead
- Coming of age in Samoa / Margaret Mead, foreword by Franz Boas
- Samoan planters / J. Tim O'Meara
- Ethnobotany of the Samoans / William Albert Setchell
- History of Samoan sexual conduct and the Mead-Freeman controversy / Paul Shankman
- Sala'ilua / Bradd Shore
- Old Samoa / Rev. John B. Stair ; with an introduction by the Bishop of Ballarat
- Western Samoa / W.E.H. Stanner
- Samoa, a hundred years ago and long before / George Turner.