Miao : AE05.
This collection of ten documents, three translated from the Chinese, provide historical, economic and cultural information about the Miao, circa 1920-2000. Most are based on fieldwork with different Miao communities in China during the late 1930s and early 1940s at a time when many Miao farmers acti...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. Asia.
- Religious beliefs of the Miao and I tribes in An-shun Kweichow / Kuo-chun Ch'en ; translation by Lien-en Tsao
- Culture summary, Miao ; Ethnicity and the state, the Hua Miao of southwest China / Norma Diamond
- Customs of the Ch'uan Miao ; Songs and stories of the Ch'uan Miao / David Crockett Graham
- Ceremonies of the Ch'uan Miao / translated from the Miao into Chinese by Hsiung Ts'ao-sung ; translated from the Chinese by David Crockett Graham, with the assistance of Hsiung Ts'ao-sung
- Report on an investigation of the Miao of western Hunan / Shun-sheng Ling and Yih-fu Ruey ; translation by Lien-en Tsao
- Cowrie Shell Miao of Kweichow / Margaret Portia Mickey
- Magpie Miao of southern Szechuan / Ruey Yih-fu
- Minority rules, the Miao and the feminine in China's cultural politics / Louisa Schein
- Studies of Miao-I societies in Kweichow / Wu Chê-lin, Ch'en Kuo-chün and others ; translation by Lien-en Tsao.