Inner Mongolia : AH06.
The 15 documents in this collection cover the time period from 1100-2000 AD. A general handbook of Inner Mongolia geography, history, and culture was published by the Far Eastern and Russian Institute (1956). The earliest works in the collection are by the Catholic priest Father Kler who lived among...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. Asia.
- The Mongols at China's edge: history and the politics of national unity / Uradyn E. Bulag
- The land of the camel: tents and temples of Inner Mongolia / Schuyler Cammann
- The economic development and prospects of Inner Mongolia (Chahar, Suiyuan, and Ningsia) / Chang Yin-T'ang
- Chinese colonization in Mongolia: a general survey / George B. Cressey
- A regional handbook on the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region / compiled by the Far Eastern and Russian Institute, University of Washington, Seattle
- Health and living conditions / by Shigeru Hikage, translated [ca. 1940] from the original Japanese for the HRAF Files by Johsel Namkung
- Manners and customs of the people of Inner Mongolia / by Seiichi Izumi, translated [ca. 1940] from the original Japanese for the HRAF Files by Iwao Matsushita
- Sex, death, and hierarchy in a Chinese city: an anthropological account / William R. Jankowiak
- Culture summary, Inner Mongolia / William Jankowiak, Ian Skoggard, and John Beierle
- Birth, infancy and childhood among the Ordos Mongols ; Hunting customs of the Ordos Mongols ; Sickness, death, and burial among the Mongols of the Ordos Desert / Joseph Kler
- Chinese colonization in Inner Mongolia: its history and present development ; The Mongols of Manchuria: their tribal divisions, geographical distribution, historical relations with Manchus and Chinese, and present political problems / Owen Lattimore
- Cowboys and cultivators: the Chinese of Inner Mongolia / Burton Pasternak and Janet W. Salaff
- Changing Inner Mongolia: pastoral Mongolian society and the Chinese state / David Sneath.