Highland Andean formative : SE48.
This collection of seven documents discusses the site and culture of Pucara, Camata, Huacaloma, Layzón and other formative cultures in the highlands of Peru, Bolivia, and the northern section of Chile from the time period between 3500 B.P. and 1900 B.P. (1500 B.C. to 100 A.D.). Lumbreras, Moseley an...
|Other Authors:||, , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF archaeology. South America.
- Tradition summary: Highland Andean formative / David Browman and Sarah Berry
- Some early sites in the northern Lake Titicaca basin / Alfred Kidder, II
- The formative period, 1800 B.C.-A.D. 100 / Luis G. Lumbreras, translated by Betty J. Meggers
- The initial period and early horizon / Michael E. Moseley
- Excavations at Camata, an early ceramic chronology for the western Titicaca basin, Peru / Lee Hyde Steadman
- Early ceremonial architecture in the Cajamarca valley / Kazuo Terada
- Excavations at Huacaloma in the Cajamarca valley, Peru, 1979 ; The formative period in the Cajamarca Basin, Peru, excavations at Huacaloma and Layzon, 1982 / Kazuo Terada, Yoshio Onuki.