Yanoama : SQ18.
The Yanoama are indigenous people straddling the border between extreme southeastern Venezuela and upper northwestern Brazil. This file consists of eleven documents that concentrate on specific Yanoama villages or subgroups and covers the time period from approximately 1950 to 1987. The monograph by...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. South America.
- Memoir on the culture of the Waica ; Raids among the Waica / James Barker
- The Surara and Pakidai, two Yanoama tribes in northwest Brazil / Hans Becher
- Yanomamö warfare, social organization and marriage alliances ; Yanomamö, the fierce people / Napoleon A. Chagnon
- The population dynamics of the Mucajai Yanomama / John D. Early, John F. Peters
- Cultural summary, Yanoama / Raymond B. Hames and John Beierle
- Blood group antigen tests of the Waica Indians of Venezuela / Miguel Layrisse, Zulay Layrisse, and Johannes Wilbert
- On the language of the Surara and Pakidai / Aryon Dall'Inga Rodrigues
- The sociology of the Waica / Meinhard Schuster
- The Sanema / Johannes Wilbert.