Blackfoot : NF06.
The Blackfoot of the United States and Canada consist of three geographical-linguistic groups: the Siksika (formerly called Blackfoot), the Kainai (or Bloods), and the North Peigan and South Peigan (the Blackfeet of Montana). This file consists of 34 documents that focus on the pre-reservation Black...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. North America.
- Old Swan, Big Man, and the Siksika Bands, 1794-1815 / Theodore Binnema
- Cultural summary, Blackfoot / Gerald T. Conaty and John Beierle
- Comments and reflections / Gerald T. Conaty
- Charcoal's world ; The Blackfoot Indians / Hugh Aylmer Dempsey
- Blackfeet crafts ; The Blackfeet ; The horse in Blackfoot Indian culture / John Canfield Ewers
- The Blackfoot / C. Daryll Forde
- Changing configurations in the social organization of a Blackfoot tribe during the reserve period (the Blood of Alberta, Canada) / Esther S. Goldfrank
- Blackfoot lodge tales / George Bird Grinnell
- Observations on Northern Blackfoot kinship ; Tribe under trust / L.M. Hanks, Jr. and Jane Richardson
- Ethnobotany of the Blackfoot Indians / John C. Hellson
- The Blood People / Adolf Hungry Wolf
- The ways of my grandmothers / Beverly Hungry Wolf
- Wanderings of an artist among the Indians of North America from Canada to Vancouver's Island and Oregon through the Hudson's Bay company's Territory and back again / Paul Kane
- Blackfoot persons / Alice B. Kehoe
- Piegan / Richard Lancaster
- The effects of White contact upon Blackfoot culture / Oscar Lewis
- Adoption practices of the Blood Indians of Alberta, Canada / Marjorie Lismer
- The old north trail / Walter McClintock
- Modern Blackfeet / Malcolm McFee
- My people, the Bloods / Mike Mountain Horse
- Property relations, production relations, and inequality / David Nugent
- Blackfeet families and households / Lynn Arnold Robbins
- The Blackfoot confederacy, 1880-1920 / Hana Samek
- Blackfeet and buffalo ; The Sun god's children / James Willard Schultz (Apikuni)
- Ceremonial bundles of the Blackfoot Indians ; Material culture of the Blackfoot Indians ; Mythology of the Blackfoot Indians ; Societies and dance associations of the Blackfoot Indians ; The Sun Dance of the Blackfoot Indians ; The social life of the Blackfoot Indians / Clark Wissler.