The learning economy and the economics of hope /
'The Learning Economy and the Economics of Hope' offers original insights in processes of innovation and learning and draws implications for economic theory and public policy. The book introduces the reader to important concepts such as innovation systems and the learning economy. It throw...
|Series:||Anthem studies in innovation and development.
- Ch. 1: Contributions to the learning economy: overview and context
- ch. 2: Product innovation and user-producer interaction
- ch. 3: Innovation as an interactive process: from user-producer interaction to the national systems of innovation
- ch. 4: National systems of innovation: towards a theory of innovation and interactive learning
- ch. 5: The learning economy
- ch. 6: From the economics of knowledge to the learning economy
- ch. 7: Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation
- ch. 8: How Europe's economies learn: a comparison of work organization and innovation mode for the EU-15
- ch. 9: Postscript: innovation system research; where it came from and where it might go
- ch. 10: China's innovation system and the move towards harmonious growth and endogenous innovation
- ch. 11: The 'new new deal' as a response to the Euro-crisis
- ch. 12: Growth and structural change in Africa: development strategies for the learning economy
- ch. 13: National innovation systems and globalization
- ch. 14: The learning economy and the economics of hope.