Final report : evaluation of tools and metrics to support employer selection of health plans /
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) places strong emphasis on quality of care as a means to improve outcomes for Americans and promote the financial sustainability of our health care system. Included in the ACA are new disclosure requirements that require health plans to provide a s...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Santa Monica, CA :
|Series:||Research report (Rand Corporation)
- Technical approach
- Conceptual framework
- Provider-facing structural characteristics of health plans
- Member-facing structural characteristics of health plans
- Process measures
- Outcomes measures
- State of practice in employer decisionmaking about health plans
- Appendix A: Description of summary of benefits and coverage and glossary of terms
- Appendix B: Description of search strategies and tools
- Appendix C: Descriptions of quality measurement and reporting organizations
- Appendix D: Descriptions of quality measurement and reporting organizations.