Virtual collaboration for a distributed enterprise /
The geographic diversity of many military enterprises, along with that of their partners and customers, has made virtual collaboration indispensable for conducting daily operations. Virtual collaboration tools can enable intrasite and intersite collaborative analyses, allow for sites to provide more...
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
Santa Monica, CA :
- The Need for Effective Virtual Collaboration
- The Impact of Different Types of Virtual Collaboration on Team Dynamics and Team Effectiveness
- Computer-Mediated Communication
- Evaluating the Performance of Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Conclusions and Recommendations.