The information systems academic discipline in Australia /
"This book represents the second phase of a multi-method, multi-study of the 'Information Systems Academic Discipline in Australia'. Drawing on Whitley's Theory of Scientific Change, the study analysed the degree of 'professionalisation' of the Information Systems Disci...
ANU E Press,
- The information systems discipline in Australian universities: a contextual framework / Guy G. Gable
- A retrospective of the information systems discipline in Australia / Roger Clarke
- Characterising academic information systems in Australia: developing and evaluating a theoretical framework / Gail Ridley
- The State Case Studies. The information systems discipline in Australia's capital / Shirley Gregor, Edward Lewis and Craig McDonald
- The information systems discipline in New South Wales universities / Jim Underwood and Ernie Jordan
- The information systems academic discipline in Queensland / Bob Smyth and Guy G. Gable
- Information systems in South Australia: a critical investigation / Paula M.C. Swatman and Andy Koronios
- The information systems discipline in Tasmania / Gail Ridley
- The information systems discipline in Victoria / Carol E. Pollard and Elsie S.K. Chan
- Information systems teaching and research in West Australian universities/ Janice Burn, Craig Standing and Chad Lin
- Australia-wide. A longitudinal study of information systems research in Australia / Graham Pervan and Graeme Shanks
- The information systems academic discipline in Australian universities: a meta-analysis / Gail Ridley [and others].