Preparing for ICD-10-CM : make the transition manageable /
"This book provides a history of ICD-10-CM, identifies differences between coding diagnoses with ICD-9-CM versus ICD-10-CM, and provides guidance on how physicians and medical practices can begin planning for implementation of ICD-10-CM"--Provided by publisher.
American Medical Association,
International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems. > 10th revision. > Clinical modification
- Introduction to ICD-10-CM
- Development of clinical modifications to the International Classification of Diseases
- Migration to ICD-10-CM
- Implementation of ICD-10-CM for physicians and staff
- Format and structure of ICD-10-CM
- ICD-10-CM : general and chapter-specific guidelines for chapters 1 to 6
- ICD-10-CM : chapter-specific guidelines for chapters 7 to 18
- ICD-10-CM : chapter-specific guidelines for chapters 19 to 21
- ICD-10-CM crosswalks and mapping.