The 52nd annual midwest clinic, 1998 "the president's own" United States marine band and chamber ensembles.
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , ,|
|Format:||Electronic Conference Proceeding Audio|
|Language:||No linguistic content|
Table of Contents:
- "Jubilee" from Symphonic sketches / George W. Chadwick, trans. J.B. Claus
- "The Alcotts" from Piano sonata no. 2, Concord, Mass., 1840-1860 / Charles Ives, trans. Jonathan Elkus
- George Washington bridge: "An impression for band" / William Schuman
- Daughter of the stars : A reminiscence on "Shenandoah" / Warren Benson
- "Finale" from Symphony no. 2 / Charles Ives, trans. Jonathan Elkus
- March : "The belle of Chicago" / John P. Sousa, ed. Frank Byrne
- Concerto for flute and eight wind instruments. Allegro vivace / William Alwyn
- Concerto in A for clarinet, K. 622. Allegro / Wolfgang A. Mozart
- Concerto for trumpet. Allegro ; faster / Anthony Plog.