St. Louis, 1927-1933 complete recorded works in chronological order.
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
Vienna, Austria :
Table of Contents:
- Free women blues; Good time blues; Salt Tear Blues; I. C. Blues / Jelly Rool Anderson (1927)
- Blue Hawaii; Hawaiian harmony blues; Down home special; Neck bones and beans; Ash can stomp; barbecue blues / Henry Johnson's Boys (1927)
- Down in black bottom; Freakish rider blues / Bert "Snake Root" Hatton (1927)
- I wish I had died in Egyptland - pt. 1; I whish I had died in Egyptland - pt. 2 / Jesse Johnson (1929)
- Please please blues; Dry spell blues; Don't leave me blues / "Spider" Carter (1930)
- Snow bound and blue / Ell-Zee Floyd (1930)
- Back to Memphis Tenn-O-See; neck bone blues / Red Mike Bailey (1931)
- Quarter Splow Blues; No limit blues / Jimmy Strange (1931)
- Never mind blues; I'm sorry blues/ Georgia Boyd.