Obama's economy : recovery for the few /
"Three years after his election, Barack Obama presides over a deep economic malaise. Radical economist Jack Rasmus shows how the Obama administration has failed to deliver economic recovery and social justice and puts forward alternative proposals which could realize these goals. Whilst corpora...
- Introduction : a systemic crisis of recovery : the wasted $12 trillion
- The weakest, most lopsided recovery : who recovered, who didn't, and why
- From tax cuts to tactical populism : Obama's 2008 campaign promises
- Obama's jobless-homeless stimulus : the first economic recovery program (2009)
- A record short, faltering recovery : the first economic relapse of 2010
- How more is less of the same : the second economic recovery program (2010)
- Historical parallels and the 2010 midterm elections : Obama as Franklin Roosevelt or Jimmy Carter?
- Deficit cutting on the road to double dip : economic recovery policy in reverse
- Sliding toward global depression? The second economic relapse of 2011
- From failed recovery to austerity recession : the third economic recovery program (2011)
- An alternative program for economic recovery : fundamentals of economic restructuring for the twenty-first century.