Campaign 2012 : twelve independent ideas for improving American public policy /
Campaign 2012: Twelve Independent Ideas for Improving American Public Policy is an indispensable guide to the questions facing White House hopefuls in 2012, as well as the challenges awaiting the winner. It presents authoritative analyses of a dozen key policy issues currently testing the nation:-do...
Washington, D.C. :
Brookings Institution Press,
- Restoring economic growth / Martin Neil Baily
- Tackling the budget deficit / Ron Haskins
- Curing health care / Alice M. Rivlin
- Remaking federalism to remake the economy / Bruce Katz
- Reforming institutions / William A. Galston
- Reviving American leadership / Bruce Jones, Jane Esberg, and Thomas Wright
- Establishing credibility and trust / Kenneth G. Lieberthal and Jonathan D. Pollack
- Slogging through : the next president must address the crisis in Afghanistan or Pakistan / Michael E. O'Hanlon and Bruce Riedel
- Keeping Iran in check / Suzanne Maloney
- Prioritizing democracy : the next president should support liberal forces in the Middle East / Shadi Hamid and Kenneth M. Pollack
- Making climate policy work / Ted Gayer
- Keeping on offense : the next president should keep after Al Qaeda but mend relations with Congress on terrorism / Benjamin Wittes and Daniel L. Byman.