Aggressive in pursuit : the life of Justice Emmett Hall /
Few people have had a greater impact on the lives of Canadians than the late Supreme Court judge Justice Emmett Hall. At the forefront of several important judgements in the 1960s and 70s - such as Truscott and Calder - Hall is perhaps best known for his role in the adoption of universal health care...
Toronto, Ont. :
Published for the Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History by University of Toronto Press,
|Series:||Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History.
Judges > Canada > Biography.
Table of Contents:
- From Saint-Columban to Saskatoon
- At the Bar of Saskatchewan
- Legal and Political Ambitions
- On the Bench of Saskatchewan
- The Birth of National Medicare
- Reforming Education in Ontario
- In the Supreme Court of Canada
- More Work in Retirement.