Silicon and silicide nanowires applications, fabrication, and properties /
This book comprises theoretical and experimental analysis of various properties of silicon nanocrystals, research methods and preparation techniques, and some promising applications. It comprises nine chapters. The first three are based on processing, the next three on properties, and the last three...
Pan Stanford Pub.,
Table of Contents:
- 1. In situ observations of vapor-liquid-solid growth of silicon nanowires / S. Kodambaka
- 2. Growth of germanium, silicon, and Ge-Si heterostructured nanowires / Shadi A. Dayeh and S. Thomas Picraux
- 3. Transition metal silicide nanowires : synthetic methods and applications / Jeremy M. Higgins, Andrew L. Schmitt, and Song Jin
- 4. Metal silicide nanowires : growth and properties / L.J. Chen and W.W. Wu
- 5. Formation of epitaxial silicide in silicon nanowires / Yi-Chia Chou, Kuo-Chang Lu, and King-Ning Tu
- 6. Interaction between inverse Kirkendall Effect and Kirkendall Effect in nanoshells and nanowires / A.M. Gusak and T.V. Zaporozhets
- 7. Electrical transport properties of doped silicon nanowires / Aya Seike and Iwao Ohdomari
- 8. Silicon nanowires and related nanostructures as lithium-ion battery anodes / Liangbing Hu, Lifeng Cui, Seung Sae Hong, James McDonough, and Yi Cui
- 9. Porous silicon nanowires / Yongquan Qu and Xiangfeng Duan
- 10. Nanoscale contact engineering for Si nanowire devices / Yung-Chen Lin and Yu Huang.