A theory of dramaturgy /
"A Theory of Dramaturgy is the first text of its kind to define concepts and combine arguments into a coherent dramaturgical theory supported by an operative systems theory. This is a wide-ranging theory with historical and contemporary perspectives on dramaturgy, rather than a simply how-to bo...
London ; New York :
Table of Contents:
- Theory of dramaturgy for the 21st century
- Challenging dramaturgy : reflections on praxis
- Art as system
- Theories of consciousness and communication
- Poiesis, aisthesis and performativity
- Analysing poetics : Eugenio Barba and Odin Teatret
- Postdramatic theatre
- Immersion or new realism?.