Syntax-semantics interface /
Syntax-Semantics Interface is a collection of papers written by leading Czech linguist Eva Hajičová between 1973 and 2014 that draw on the theoretical framework of the functional generative description proposed by Petr Sgall in the early 1960s and developed since. The book reflects Hajičová's r...
|Edition:||First English edition.|
Table of Contents:
- 1. Underlying Syntactic Structure
- 2. Topic-Focus Articulation and Related Issues
- 3. Theoretical Description Reflected in Corpus Annotation
- 4. Beyond the Sentence Boundary
- 5. Comparison with Other Approaches
- Appendix: A Glimpse Back at Historical Sources.