Science learning and inquiry with technology /
When implemented effectively, technology has great potential to positively connect with learning, assessment, and motivation in the context of K-12 science education and inquiry. Written by leading experts on technology-enhanced science learning and educational research, this book situates the topic...
New York, NY :
Routledge is an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, an informa business,
|Series:||Ed psych insights.
- Introduction / Diane Jass Ketelhut
- One: Science learning issue #1: learning real science
- Two: Science learning issue #2: assessment
- Three: Science learning issue #3: motivation
- Four: Implementing technologies into science classrooms.