Globalisation and education reforms : paradigms and ideologies /
This book explores the interrelationship between ideology, the state, and education reforms, placing it in a global context. It examines some of the major education reforms and policy issues in a global culture, particularly in light of recent shifts in quality and standards-driven education, and po...
|Series:||Globalisation, comparative education and policy research ;
v. 19. |
- 1 Globalisation and Education Reforms: Paradigms and Ideologies
- 2 Globalisations, Meta-ideological Hegemony and paradigm Shifts in Education
- 3 Human Rights Global Education
- 4 Vision for the new Global Teacher: Reflections from a Comparative Education Perspective
- 5 STEM Education as a GERM: Reviewing Australia's STEM discourse
- 6 Internationalization of Higher Education in Russia: Aiming for Global Recognition
- 7 Devolution and Public University Infrastructure Development in Kenya: A Post-2000 Rights-based Development Agenda
- 8 Vygotsky and a Global Perspective on Scaffolding in Learning Mathematics
- 9 Mexican Educational Reform: Politics in the Frontline
- 10 The Internationlization of Higher Education in the West Indies
- 11 Fostering Economic Competitiveness, National Identity and Social Equity through Education Reforms: The Cases of Singapore and Hong Kong
- 12 What Impact Systemic Education Reforms have made on Key Aspects of the Education Systems?
- 13 Evaluating Globalisation and Education Reforms: Paradigms and Ideologies.