Pocket guide to legal research /
Clifton Park, N.Y. :
Thomson Delmar Learning,
Table of Contents:
- Constitutions, statutes, administrative law, and court rules
- Case law-research
- Secondary authority and other research sources-encyclopedias, treatises, American law reports, digests, shephard's
- Secondary authority- periodicals, restatements, uniform laws, dictionaries, legislative history and other secondary authorities
- Internet and computer research
- Commercial Internet research
- The research process for effective legal research
- Issue identification-spotting the issue
- Case law analysis-is a case on point?
- Legal citation.