Legal writing in plain English : a text with exercises /
In this new edition, Garner preserves the successful structure of the original while adjusting the content to make it even more classroom-friendly. He includes case examples from the past decade and addresses the widespread use of legal documents in electronic formats. His book remains the standard...
Chicago ; London :
The University of Chicago Press,
|Series:||Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing.
- Principles for all legal writing
- Principles mainly for analytical and persuasive writing
- Principles mainly for legal drafting
- Principles of document design
- Methods for continued improvement.