Ralph Vaughan Williams : a research and information guide /
"Ralph Vaughan Williams: A Research and Information Guide presents the most extensive annotated bibliography of its subject yet produced. It offers comprehensive coverage of the English composer's prose works and accounts for over 1,000 secondary sources from all critical and scholarly era...
New York ; London :
Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group,
|Series:||Routledge music bibliographies.
- Life and works volumes
- Tributes, appreciations, and shorter life/works items
- Essay collections
- Relationships, remembrances, and activities
- General criticism, performance practice, and reception
- Analysis, background, criticism, and reception of particular works
- Catalogues, bibliographies, research guides, and collections
- Electronic media
- Vaughan Williams's writings
- Vaughan Williams's family tree.