Five rising democracies : and the fate of the international liberal order /
Washington, D.C. :
Brookings Institution Press,
|Series:||Geopolitics in the 21st century.
Table of Contents:
- The Road to the Rise : How Democracy and Development Powered the Five
- The International Human Rights and Democracy Order : Convergence and Divergence
- India : A Reluctant Leader
- Brazil : In Pursuit of Strategic Autonomy
- South Africa : A Conflicted Mediator
- Turkey : A Questionable Model
- Indonesia : A Quiet Partner
- Paths to Convergence.