Advanced and multivariate statistical methods : practical application and interpretation /
"This textbook provides conceptual and practical information regarding multivariate statistical techniques to students who do not necessarily need the technical and/or mathematical expertise of these methods"--Preface.
Glendale, CA :
- Introduction to multivariate statistics
- A guide to multivariate techniques
- Pre-analysis data screening
- Factorial analysis of variance
- Analysis of covariance
- Multivariate analysis of variance and covariance
- Multiple regression
- Path analysis
- Factor analysis
- Discriminant analysis
- Logistic regression
- Appendix A: SPSS data sets
- Appendix B: The Chi square distribution.