The business of America is lobbying : how corporations became politicized and politics became more corporate /
Oxford ; New York, NY :
Oxford University Press,
|Series:||Oxford studies in postwar American political development.
Table of Contents:
- The pervasive position of business
- Why the growth of corporate lobbying matters
- The growth of corporate lobbying
- How and why corporations lobby
- How corporations cooperate and compete
- How corporations make sense of politics
- How lobbyists perpetuate lobbying
- Testing alternative explanations for growth
- The stickiness of lobbying
- The business of America is lobbying.