The singer's musical theatre anthology. Baritone/Bass. Volume 3 /
"The selections are presented in their authentic settings, excerpted from the original vocal scores."
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,|
|Format:||Musical Score Book|
Milwaukee, Wis. :
Hal Leonard Corp.,
Table of Contents:
- Beauty and the beast. Gaston ; Me ; If I can't love her
- Cabaret. Don't go
- Chicago. All I care about
- Closer than ever. If I sing
- The firebrand of Florence. A rhyme for Angela
- Footloose. I confess
- Gigi. Gigi
- The happy time. I don't remember you
- I love you, you're perfect, now change. The baby song
- Is there life after high school? The kid inside
- Jacques Brel is alive and well and living in Paris. The bulls ; Funeral tango
- Jekyll & Hyde. Lost in the darkness
- The little mermaid (film). Les poissons
- Marry me a little. Happily ever after
- Martin Guerre. Justice will be done
- The mikado. As some day it may happen
- Minnie's boys. Mama, a rainbow ; Where was I when they passed out the luck?
- The music man. The sadder but wiser girl
- Newsies (film). Santa Fe
- On a clear day you can see forever. Come back to me ; On a clear day (you can see forever)
- On the town. Lucky to be me
- Parade. It's hard to speak my heart
- Ruthless. I hate musicals
- Saturday night. Isn't it?
- Side show. You should be loved ; Private conversation ; The devil you know
- Smile. Smile
- Stop the world, I want to get off. What kind of fool am I?
- Sunset Boulevard. The greatest star of all
- Titanic. In every age ; There she is
- Victor/Victoria. King's dilemma ; Paris by night
- When pigs fly. Sam and me ; Laughing matters
- Whoop dee doo! Last one picked.