Clarity and confusion in social theory : taking concepts seriously /
Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT :
|Series:||Philosophy and method in the social sciences.
Table of Contents:
- Sociology and ordinary language philosophy : a dialogue
- What achilles said to hempel : unrealistic restrictions and the idea of explanation as a matter of form
- Ordinary language philosophy as logic
- Ontological confusion in social theory
- Continuing ontological confusion : the contribution and application of an ontological scheme
- Some problems with the problem of structure and agency.